Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Reddit Dart League - Week #2

I had a bye last week, so last night was my first match of the season. Games are played Best of 8, with the draw possible (like the Premier League!)

First off, the result and stats (I am PsychologicalChain):


Well, as you can see I lost 😧 but there are some good things there! Two 100s, two 125s, and a 140 aren't bad. My best and worst leg was much better than my opponents and my average was slightly better.

I was outscored where it mattered though, and they broke my throw at 3-2 to have the darts to win - which they promptly did!

Overall I am pleased with my return to the league. I hadn't played since the summer of last year, nor have I been practising for the length of time a match tends to be because of my hernia (this one took about 45 minutes). It hurt and ached a lot to stand for that amount of time, but I did it and am still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reddit Dart League - Week 4

This was actually played on the same day as Week 3 - we have gotten a bit behind in our division and playing catch up! I felt a lot bett...