Thursday, February 6, 2020

NDD! - Datadart Black 22g

I saw a review of these on r/Darts a few days ago, and as quick as that they were in my basket at Darts Corner and then just as quickly they were on my doormat!

DartsPlanetTV Review

Obviously I've only had them for a few hours, but the grip on them is amazing and they are flying really well for me. Hopefully after a few more sessions with them they will start to really click, but I'm fairly certain these are my new match darts!

[edit - 2020/02/07] Have had a few hours throwing them now and to be honest, it has been a little up and down. I'm back throwing the again today, and have shifted my grip forward slightly which has fixed a few things.

I really like the look of them and the grip, so I want them to work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reddit Dart League - Week 4

This was actually played on the same day as Week 3 - we have gotten a bit behind in our division and playing catch up! I felt a lot bett...